GMI is an authorized distributor for PCI Medical’s GUS® Disinfection Soak Stations. The GUS® Disinfection Soak Station provides superior high level disinfection for all intra-cavity and TEE transducers as well as any transducers that come into contact with broken skin or mucous membranes. with over 20000 GUS® systems installed in over 6000 hospitals and clinics, GUS® has been proven effective in protecting patients and staff from toxic vapors and preventing damage to instruments. GUS® is the most affordable way to high-level disinfect instruments and stay compliant with TJC and OSHA standards.
GUS® is also compatible with OPA, Glutaraldehyde and Hydrogen Peroxide.
- 2 Tubes for simultaneous soaking in high-level disinfectant
- Water rinse tube protects you from off-gassing and drips
- Curved tubes make it easy to insert and remove long probes
- Safety cage protects against damage to the tubes and probes
- Use with your choice of disinfectant (OPA, glutaraldehyde, hydrogen peroxide)
- Minimum of 8 minutes to disinfect your probe
- Made in the USA