|The Sonosite S Series ultrasound machines were the industrys first mountable ultrasound. They offer a zero footprint and can be mounted on a wall, the ceiling, or a stand.
- S-Cath. Custom-designed for radiologists, the S-Cath ultrsaound system requires very little space and provides sharp image quality using just two controls.
- S-FAST. Designed for emergency physicians, the S-FAST ultrasound system offers amazingly clear image quality and a fast, easy way to transport patient data.
- S-ICU. The immediacy of the ICU requires an ultrasound system that moves as quickly and efficiently as you do. The S-ICU ultrasound system helps clincians see more, and see better. Faster.
- S-MSK. Custom designed for clinicians working with musculoskeletal pathology, the S-MSK ultrasound system is surprisingly easy to learn and use, allowing you the opportunity improve care and decrease complications in interventional procedures, such as injections and aspirations.
- S-Nerve. Anesthesiologists want fewer buttons, menus, and dials. You can operate the S-Nerve ultrasound system using just two controls and one pair of hands, and its strikingly clear image quality lets you see structures as structures and edges as edges.
- S-Womens Health. Designed specifically for breast surgeons and womens health clinicians, the S-Womens Health ultrasound system features only two controls while also achieving optimum image quality.
- Critical Care
- Cardiovascular Disease Management
- Emergency Medicine
- Womens Health
Key Standard Features
- 2D / Tissue Harmonic Imaging / M-Mode
- Color Doppler, Color Power Doppler
- PW, PW Tissue Doppler, and CW
- SonoADAPT Tissue Optimization
- SonoHD Imaging
- SonoMB® Multi-beam Imaging
- Advanced Needle Visualization (SonoMBe Imaging)
- Wall Mount
- Power Pack
- Universal Stand
- C11x Curved Array
- C60x Curved Array
- HFL38x Linear Array
- HFL50x Linear Array
- ICTx TV
- L25X Linear Array
- L38xi Linear Array
- P10x Phased Array
- P21x Phased Array
- SLAx Linear Array
- TEEx Phased Array (TEE)